Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dream of a baby angel...?

The other night I had an extremely vivid dream that I was sitting on the couch watching tv and a baby angel apeared in my livngroom, smiled,waved and vanished. It was so peaceful and an amazing feeling to see this baby. My 29th birthday is in a week or so and my twin died 6 weeks after we were born(we were both born with congenital heart desease).


Am I reading too much into this??? There are times I just get this overwhelming feeling to visit his grave~not take flowers or anything-i just have to go there. Am I crazy to think this dream could have had something to do with him?

Dream of a baby angel...?
He was your twin so naturally you still feel very connected to him even in death. The baby angel in your dream may have very well been him sending you encouragement because he knows that having your 29th birthday in a week is really bothering you.
Reply:= | buzzzz kill thats some deap shizzle



visual arts

No comments:

Post a Comment