Sunday, April 12, 2009

Surprize baby shower in class...plz help?

ok so I am in Mrs. Herrera%26#039;s 3rd period Spanish class and she is the best teacher ever. I wanted to throw her a surprize baby shower on Friday and I talked to Mrs. Hartz who is going to call Mrs. herrera out of the room to her Classroom and Me, Ashley, and Christie will run accross the hall grab the stuff (like food, balloons, flowers...etc.)and come back into the room and set it up. If Mrs. herrera comes back early I will keep her busy outside the classroom door. When Mrs. Herrera comes back into the room everyone will yell %26quot;Surprise!%26quot; and stuff. So...





1)What should Mrs. Hartz say to Mrs. Herrera on the phone to get her out of the class?


2)What kind of food should we bring?(cant be big and noticeable its a %26quot;surprise%26quot; party)


3)How should i tell the other kids in class?


4)What should I say to Mrs. herrera outside of the door to keep her busy?


5)Is there anything else I should do?

Surprize baby shower in class...plz help?
Is there any way you can have this shower somewhere else, like the library? It would be easier to have everything already set up and have her go there. Or...why not have it during lunch? Many years ago I was given a surprise baby shower. It was given by the other teachers, I was told that there was a meeting in the teachers lounge to discuss scheduling, when I showed up I was shocked! Everyone gave me pampers and I got a few other different baby items. There was cake and punch. The diapers were a life saver, I mean I had tons of diapers and it saved me a LOT of money.
Reply:Get the kids in on it first.. then plan all the other stuff... Also..let everyone sign the card if it is a group present even if they did not contribute. Not everyone can afford to do so.. but don%26#039;t embarrass them by not letting them sign. Bring snack foods..chips, pop, popcorn..anything really.



loan

No comments:

Post a Comment