Sunday, April 12, 2009

Surprise baby shower...in class? plz help.?

ok so I am in Mrs. Herrera%26#039;s 3rd period Spanish class and she is the best teacher ever. I wanted to throw her a surprize baby shower on Friday and I talked to Mrs. Hartz who is going to call Mrs. herrera out of the room to her Classroom and Me, Ashley, and Christie will run accross the hall grab the stuff (like food, balloons, flowers...etc.)and come back into the room and set it up. If Mrs. herrera comes back early I will keep her busy outside the classroom door. When Mrs. Herrera comes back into the room everyone will yell %26quot;Surprise!%26quot; and stuff. So...





1)What should Mrs. Hartz say to Mrs. Herrera on the phone to get her out of the class?


2)What kind of food should we bring?(cant be big and noticeable its a %26quot;surprise%26quot; party)


3)How should i tell the other kids in class


4)What should I say to Mrs. herrera outside of the door to keep her busy?


5)Is there anything else I can do that is extremely simple?

Surprise baby shower...in class? plz help.?
1. She can just tell her that she needs her help in her classroom or something like that.





2. Chips, pigs in a blanket, little candies, anything that can fit inside your backpacks. They have molds at walmart that you can melt colored chocolate and make little candies in the shapes of rattles and pacifies and such, that would be cute.





3. You and your friends can tell them one by one, it shouldn%26#039;t take too long. Make sure they keep it a secret though.





4. I have no clue about this one.





5. Since it has to be finished during class time don%26#039;t bother with games, or a big cake. Maybe get some cupcakes that are baby shower themed. Mostly just make sure your teacher has fun.





I think it%26#039;s great that you%26#039;re throwing a shower for your teacher, it%26#039;s very sweet!
Reply:1.I need you to help me with something in my class.


2.chips and juice.


3.tell them in a note or email


4.ask her something about her


5.create a gift for her of her own.



loan

No comments:

Post a Comment