Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ideas for trendy baby shower?

I am planning a %26quot;Mod Mom%26quot; themed baby shower for my sister-in-law. The colors are purple and green. I am trying to come up with some unique centerpieces for the tables that will also serve as gifts for a guest at each table. I am trying to come up with something trendy to go with the theme, rather than just flowers or candles. Any ideas?

Ideas for trendy baby shower?
I like the flowers or candles idea. For a shower I just threw I also gave out bath bombs and customized lip balms as shower favors. I made fun cocktails and mocktails too. My friends baby%26#039;s nickname is Lollipop (just something they are going to call her while in the womb)... so I made a Sucker Punch cocktail (basically a Sangria) and a Lollipop Pop (cranberry juice and gingerale).





I didn%26#039;t want corny games so I went to babyshowerstuff.com and bought a ultrasound image game and a baby trivia game. It was fun and not cheesy.





There was no eating babyfood or any other typical shower games.





I also put together a cool playlist on my ipod so the mood was more like a party not a baby shower.
Reply:~Candy Bouquets would be cute


~Mini baskets full of chocolate and candy


~http://www.favorideas.com/shopping/prod/... boxes like this would be oh so cute!


~http://www.favorideas.com/shopping/prod/... cute idea if adjusted to baby



affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment