Sunday, April 12, 2009

HOw do I dust dried flowers???

Spring cleaning time!!!!I have aot of dried flowers in baskets all over my home mostly babies breath and roses that are dried...How do I get the dust off them??? Any suggestions??

HOw do I dust dried flowers???
The best method I have found is using a Swiffer dust cloth. You can either use the cloths for the floor Swiffers or look for a dusting tool (also made by Swiffer) with fluffy replacement heads in a box. Just gently wipe over the surfce with these cloths to remove the dust...





The more delicate dried flowers may do better with being dusted off my an air-can duster. These can be found at office supply stores as they are used for dusting computer keyboards etc. Just make sure when you use the air can you stand back far enough so the air stream pressure is lessened...





Also, remember that dried flowers also have a shelf life. When they get too tattered or too dusty or too crumbly--it%26#039;s time to say goodbye.





Hope this helps and good luck!
Reply:a low, cool setting on your blow dryer.



affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment